Tuesday, January 08, 2013

See what is happening in the Lord Provost's office at www.edinburgh.gov.uk/blog/lordprovostsblog  . I will be concentrating on the other blog now so I won't be making many posts in this one. My feeling would be to make this one more local to my ward and with the other concentrate on the Lord Provosts role city wide.
While I am here then it is worth mentioning that the Christmas Lights Switch On Ceremony in Gorgie Dalry went very well this year. fellow Councillor Eric Milligan counted us down and long standing hard working local resident Sonja Squires pressed the button. This was preceded the weekend before by the Gorgie War Memorial Hall Festive Party. There was a clear resemblance between Councillor Fullerton and the Pixie helper but some have also said that there is a likeness between me and Santa ! I couldn't possibly comment.